Join a growing movement of organisations that believe in the benefits of a coherent and comprehensive system for corporate disclosure, in response to evolving market expectations for sustainability-related data. Members believe in a more integrated approach to the way organisations, plan and disclose their approach to value creation.
Organisational members of the IFRS Sustainability Alliance benefit from:
- Convenings of experts sharing best practices, and related resources
- Deeper engagement with the IFRS Foundation Membership Team and fellow Alliance members
- Access to information about the evolving sustainability disclosure and integrated reporting landscape to collectively adapt to calls for integrating sustainability into the capital markets.
- Learning resources and tools related to the IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards, SASB Standards, Integrated Reporting Framework, and Integrated Thinking Principles.
- Opportunities to align their brand with the IFRS Sustainability work
The IFRS Sustainability Alliance is a program of the IFRS Foundation. The IFRS Sustainability Alliance is focused on learning resources and tools related to the to advance their understanding of the IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards, including the SASB Standards, Integrated Reporting Framework and Integrated Thinking Principles.
Want to access these resources and benefits? Email the IFRS Membership Team – [email protected].
Available to Members
|Ways to engage||Individual Members||Organizational Members|
|Monthly webinars & briefings |
|Convenings with members & experts|
|Monthly newsletters on standardised sustainability disclosure, integrated reporting news, best practices, etc.|
|Opportunities to share leading practices & learnings with fellow members|
|Member networking receptions|
|Discounts on the FSA Credential and Annual IFRS Sustainability Symposium|| |
|Listing on IFRS Sustainability Alliance website|
|Member portal|| ||
|Use of Organisational Alliance logo|
Available to General Public and Members
|Ways to engage|
|Key updates related to the SASB Standards, Integrated |
Reporting and ISSB Standards
|IFRS Sustainability news and social media|
|Opportunities to engage in standards-setting process|